[IANAIPRpubliccomment] Comment on IANA IPR Agreements

奥谷 泉 izumiokutani at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Sep 12 15:05:20 UTC 2016

Thank you for the opportunity for the public comment on  IANA IPR Agreements.

I support moving forward with implementation based on the three agreements published for IANA IPR.

* As someone who has been involved in developing and coordinating IANA IPR component of the ICG proposal, I did not observe inconsistencies between the ICG proposal on IANA IPR element, and the basic roles of each IANA IPR agreement.
* The transfer of the IANA IPR from ICANN to the IETF Trust is consistent what has been agreed by the three Operational Communities, based on the proposal developed by the global Internet Community.
* For details of each agreement, I trust the review by the NRO that these IPR agreements meet the requirements of the numbers community, as expressed in its public comment at:
  http://ianacg.org/pipermail/ianaiprpubliccomment_ianacg.org/2016-August/000000.html

I would like to thank representatives from the Operational Communities, the IETF Trust, ICANN for their great efforts towards implementation of the IANA IPR component of the ICG proposal.
I look forward for all stakeholders entering into IANA IPR Agreements, in order to facilitate the IANA Stewardship Transition.

Izumi Okutani