[IANAIPRpubliccomment] Internet control

Gary Rauk glrauk at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:25:02 UTC 2016

I just read in the Washington Post something that disturbed me greatly:

The Obama administration is about to relinquish federal government control over the administration of the Internet to some international body.

This is just another traitorous example of globalists ceding our sovereignty to global interests.  How can this possibly be in the best interest of AMERICANS? Giving over control to an "international" group puts us at the mercy of their decisions.

This IS actually worse than Carter giving over the Panama Canal as it directly impacts almost ALL Americans. We need to put a stop to this as it is NOT in our best interest to cede this to unknown entities.

This is awful.

-Gary Rauk